Connect to laptops and more directly to the mixer without annoying humming!
Not only DJs but also teachers and presenters use laptops as an audio source. Unfortunately, it is commonplace to have bothersome interference with that characteristic hum on the audio signal. This is caused by the voltage differences between the connected devices and can be eliminated by the isolating transformer of the Pronomic AudioNoise Eliminator cable.
Must have in every cable box!
For any DJ or sound engineer who uses a grid-connected audio source, the Pronomic Audio Noise Eliminator cable a must. The new technology of the separating converter reliably removes the problems of voltage differences, thus ensuring happy listening.
• eliminates annoying noise when connecting to laptops and more.
• built-in isolating transformer to prevent hum with the same grounding
• isolating transformer in a sturdy metal housing
• Input and output asymmetrical
• 3,5 mm stereo to 2x cinch connector
|Stecker 2||Klinke 3.5mm Stereo|
|Stecker 1||Cinch (RCA) male|