30-Day Money Back Guarantee
It can happen to anyone
You were convinced that your instrument or equipment was the perfect choice for you. Then you realize that it is not quite right.
All of the products that you buy at Kirstein.de are covered by our 30-day money back guarantee from the time that your goods arrive to you – no ifs or buts.
Excluded from the 30-day money back guarantee are custom-made goods, goods sold by length, items subject to wear and tear (e.g. strings, reeds, cables) or articles excluded for hygiene reasons (in-ear headphones, harmonicas) or licensing reasons (software).
If you are not completely satisfied with an item purchased from us, simply use our online returns center.
We will then send you a return label for the return shipment. For parcels we charge 3,90 € for the return shipment. For items that are returned by freight forwarding we charge 19,90 € for the return shipping.
Conditions of the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- The conditions for the 30-day money back guarantee (extended right of return) extend the 14-day return period. As a legally-entitled consumer, we give you the right to revoke your contract with us within 30 days by sending us the return/complaint form.
- You can return goods that can be sent by parcel post at your own expense or you can use the return label that we will provide you with. Goods that cannot be sent by parcel post will be picked up by a forwarding agent. We charge 3,90 € for the return shipment or 19,90 € for the return shipment by forwarding agency.
- The 30-day period begins with the receipt of the goods, within such time that the return notice or item must be received.
- The revocation must be sent via the return/complaint form.
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging (provided that the goods were delivered in corresponding packaging), complete, unused (when products were purchased new) and undamaged. Warranty rights are not affected when the item is delivered in a damaged or defective state.
- The extended contractual right of revocation does not apply to acoustic pianos.