Professional Pop Filter for the Recording Studio!
The Pronomic PK-2 is a reliable pop filter that can be mounted on nearly any microphone stand. With its double nylon screen
and flexible gooseneck, it reliably reduces popping sounds and the sizzle of letters like P, B and S.
16.5 cm screen with double nylon covering
The double nylon cover of the PK-2 reliably prevents popping and hissing sounds caused by letters such as P, B and S,
ensuring crystal-clear recordings without distortion.
Angle bracket with maximum flexibility up to 90°
The flexible angle bracket, which turns up to 90°, ensures universal mounting on nearly all stands or microphone stands.
Extra-long 37 cm Gooseneck
With its 37-cm long gooseneck, you have enough movement to place the microphone where you need it most.
Lightweight and Road-Ready
At only 270 g, you can take this pop filter on the road to rehearsals, recording sessions, and concerts.
Pronomic delivers professional results at an affordable price!
- Double nylon cover
- Reliably catches poplaut and hissing on letters such as P, B, and S
- Convenient and uncomplicated to use
- Screen diameter 16.5 cm
- 360 ° swan neck with 37 cm length
- 90 ° angle bracket for easy positioning
- Can be clamped up to a pipe diameter of 2.7 cm
- Universal use with all microphone stands
- Weight: only 270 g
- Color: Black