Finest sound, flexible use!
The MC 930 is a condenser microphone that can be used for an array of purposes. It comes with adjustable -15 db attenuation and adjustable low cut. Our MC 930 is the perfect choice for anyone who loves the clear sound, the high impulse fidelity and the acoustic neutrality of small-diaphragm microphone.
Perfect studio companion
The MC 930 puts on quite a show in the studio. But that is hardly surprising when you look at its astonishing technical features. The microphone is a snap to use as a drum overhead or with string instruments. The result is crystal clear, high-detail sound. This compact, frequency-independent microphone can be used literally anywhere. It is also a microphone that definitely does not suffer from stage fright.
Made in Germany
The MC 930 condenser microphone represents everything that the quality slogan "Made in Germany" stands for. High quality materials that are teamed with precise workmanship lead to the creation of a topflight condenser microphone.
Flexible small diaphragm microphone with wide frequency range!
- Transducer type: True condenser
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0 dB = 1 V/Pa): 30 mV/Pa = -30.5 dBV
- Nominal impedance: 180 O
- Load impedance: 1000 O
- Max SPL: 125 dB (at 1 kHz), 140 dB (with pre-attenuation)
- Signal-to-noise ratio rel to 1 Pa: 71 dB
- A-weighted equivalent SPL: 16 dB
- Low-cut filter: switchable, 6 dB/octave at 250 Hz
- Power supply: 11 - 52 V phantom power
- Current consumption: 4.6 mA
- Connection: 3-pin XLR male
- Length: 128 mm
- Diameter: 21 mm
- Weight without cable: 115 g
Questions about product
No questions have yet been asked about this article.
Your question about the article Beyerdynamic MC 930
Your question will be forwarded directly to the department and answered as soon as possible.
|3 Year warranty|
|60 Day Money Back|
|Price Match Guarantee|
|Over 2.000.000 satisfied customers|