The Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO is an open studio headphone for mixing and mastering!
The open design results in a very spatial, dynamic and natural sound with an original reproduction. The efficient Tesla drivers ensure a perfect sound with an excellent resolution and high output level. The DT 1990 PRO features a modern design with a discrete elegance of all components such as end pieces, yokes, ear cups and headband!
All components are replaceable and ensure a long lifetime of the headphone. The comfortable, replaceable ear pads and the adjustable headband with replaceable pad ensure superior comfort for a long period of time and an absolutely safe fit.
The delivery includes two pairs of ear pads: The dark grey "balanced" ear pads ensure a sound with a slight bass boost (EDT 1990 B). The light grey "analytical" ear pads ensure a neutral sound (EDT 1990 A).
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Open
- Frequency response: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 250 O
- Nominal SPL: 102 dB SPL (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- Max. SPL: 125 dB SPL (200 mW / 500 Hz)
- T.H.D: <0.05% (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- Nominal handling capacity: 200 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Weight (without cable): 370 g
- Length and type of cable: Straight cable (3 m) or coiled cable (5 m, stretched),
- Each detachable with a 3-pin mini XLR cable connector, single-sided
- Connection: Gold-plated mini stereo jack (3.5 mm) & 6.35 mm adapter
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO Headphone
- 1 x Hardcase
- 1 x Ear pads "balanced"
- 1 x Ear pads "analytical"
- 1 x Straight cable (3 m)
- 1 x Coiled cable (5 m, stretched)
Questions about product
No questions have yet been asked about this article.
Your question about the article Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO Studio Headphone
Your question will be forwarded directly to the department and answered as soon as possible.
|3 Year warranty|
|60 Day Money Back|
|Price Match Guarantee|
|Over 2.000.000 satisfied customers|