Real wood headphones with great acoustics!
Bennett & Ross has put itself on the map with its high-quality yet affordable audio equipment. The Boondock is no exception!
Refined real wood design
Selected woods from responsible sources give the Boondock earphones a distinctive design.
8 mm neodymium driver
The 8 mm neodymium driver with vibration coil provides a characteristic sound. The frequency range of 20 - 20000 Hz gives it an extended range.
Silicone sound absorbing earphones
These headphones are made for the urban jungle. Wear them in the subway for optimal isolation from the outside world.
Braided textile cable with a length of 1.3 m
The textile covering of the earphone gives the cable an extremely stable shape.
Integrated microphone and control unit for hands-free operation
Accept and manage calls on the go with the hands-free system with microphone.
• In-ear headphones with 8 mm oscillating coil driver with neodymium magnet
• Environmentally-friendly natural wood case for rich bass reproduction and transparent heights
• Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
• Silicone insulating earphones
• Braided textile cable with a length of 1.3 m
• Gold plated 3.5 mm jack plug
• Built-in microphone for answering calls
• Control unit for manual control (play/pause/forward/back)
• Impedance: 16 Ohm • Sensitivity: 95 +/- 3dB (1KHz, 1mW)
• R & L balance = 3dB (50Hz-5KHz)
• Length: 1.8 cm
• Diameter: approx. 1 cm