Powerful stereo amplifier!
A well-thought-out design, the high-quality workmanship and, last but not least, the excellent sound properties are the trademarks of the new "Venue Line" models from Pronomic. It is especially effective for fixed installations in clubs and bars. This series has many features like the stereo RCA input and the screw terminals connection.
The power amplifier generates power to operate large PA systems. The high damping factor, as well as the low damping factor distortion factor, guarantees the best playback quality with high efficiency.
- Power soft start function
- Output DC protection
- Built-in clip limiter
- Thermal monitoring and fan control
- Short circuit protection
- All protection circuits constantly check whether the fault is still present and switches to free the outputs as soon as the error has been cleared.
- The "ACT" LED indicates whether the power amplifier is switched on or off
- The signal LED indicates if audio signals are present at the inputs
- The clip LED lights up when the amplifier is fully charged
- The Protect LED indicates the error that has caused the amp to be switched off.
- Even the "monoblock" or "parallel" operating mode is clearly displayed on the front side. Therefore, an accidental and dangerous bridge operation can be detected immediately.
An exemplary clean construction demonstrates quality: the centrally stored ring core transformer is secured against independent loosening ventilation ducts, and the dust filters prevent dust from penetrating into the interior, thus greatly increasing the lifespan of the power amplifier.