The smart power amplifier
The power amp models of the new "Smart Line" impress with their unbeatable price-to-performance ratio. This price-conscious model doesn't compromise on design and includes all the important protective circuits:
- Power soft start function
- Output DC protection
- Built-in clip limiter
- Short-circuit protection
- All of the protection circuits permanently check whether the error is still present and release the outputs immediately after the error has been cleared.
Everything at a glance
- The ACT LED indicates whether the power amplifier is switched on or off.
- The signal LED indicates whether audio signals are present at the inputs.
- The clip LED lights up when the amplifier is fully charged.
- The protect LED indicates an error, which is why the amplifier has been switched off.
A look inside shows the high-quality construction: a large-dimensioned ring core transformer, well-manufactured contacts and soldering points, as well as a professional cable management system. Last but not least, the fan duct with its dust protection filter ensures a long life, even in dusty environments.
The amplifier has two XLR input jacks for connecting a signal source. In addition, it's possible to use the two XLR-Link outputs to transmit the input signal to additional amplifiers. There are two screw terminals next to the two Speakon-compatible outputs for fixed installations in bars & clubs.
Pronomic - the smart way to do sound!