Blackstar HT Club 50 MKII - 50 Watt Valve Head!
The HT Club 50 MkII offers the same feature set as the HT Club 40 MkII combo in a compact, portable head format.
This two channel and 4 voice head with its Power Reduction feature is equally at home in the rehearsal room, studio or club size venue. With the patented ISF control, clean and overdrive channels ranging from 'classic crunch' to 'super saturated lead' the HT Club 50 head truly is the ultimate amp for the gigging guitarist.
- Innovative 50 Watt valve head
- 2 x ECC83 and 2 x EL34 valves
- Two footswitchable channels
- Four footswitchable voices
- Boutique clean channel with expanded tone controls
- High gain overdrive channel
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Power Reduction down to 10 percent of full Wattage
- Master Volume
- Digital Reverb with Dark/Light switch
- Speaker Emulated output with 1x12/4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- USB for recording
- Footcontroller included
- Compact size for ultimate portability
- Cool boutique styling
|Direct Out / Line Out||Yes|
|Foot switch included||Yes|
Questions about product
No questions have yet been asked about this article.
Your question about the article Blackstar HT Club 50 MkII
Your question will be forwarded directly to the department and answered as soon as possible.
This product is also available as b-stock:
|3 Year warranty|
|60 Day Money Back|
|Price Match Guarantee|
|Over 1.500.000 satisfied costumers|