Creates security and workspace!
Wherever maintenance work and repairs take place outside your own four walls, these Stagecaptain barriers will create order. Not only do they warn passers-by of possible dangers but also create trouble-free jobs.
In use everywhere
The barriers are perfect for work and construction sites on sidewalks, on private roads or when cutting hedges. They are also useful at festivals where access to certain areas should only be granted to certain people and vehicles. On the surface of the lower middle of the barrier, you can provide laminated A4 notes about the reason and duration of the barrier. Also, reflective surfaces ensure that barriers can be seen at night.
Light but stable
In contrast to the comparatively bulky feet, the barriers are hollow on the inside and therefore particularly light. Thereby there is a low center of gravity, which means that the barrier is very stable despite its light weight. The more grids that are connected to each other, the more stable the entire construction is.
- For closing off streets, alleys and paths
- Identifies construction sites and other hazards
- A4 size area for information (21 x 32 cm)
- Low center of gravity, therefore very stable
- Can be set up by one person alone
- Reflective markings in signal yellow
- Dimensions assembled: 138 x 100 x 38 cm
- Dimensions with turned feet: 138 x 100 x 5 cm
- Total weight: 5.6 kg
- Color: black/yellow
For organizers and other workers!