Stable and adjustable in height!
The Meinl TMGS gong and tam tam stand is designed in a solid, frameless way so that you can play the gong or tam tam very easily. In addition, the height of the stand can be adjusted from a very low to a high position.
The sturdy construction made of powder-coated steel guarantees stability and durability on stage and on tour. The extendable telescopic rod can be individually adjusted in height and locked. This security allows the performing percussionist to concentrate fully on the performance, rehearsal work and his assignment.
- Meinl Gong Stand 32"
- Model: TMGS
- Size: Up to 32" / 81 cm Gong / Tam Tam Size
- Made of black powder coated steel
- Height adjustable with locking system
- Weight: 14.5 kg / 511.47 oz
- Distance between the two hooks for mounting the gong: 30,50 cm
- Height: Max 205 cm
- Width: 80 cm / 31.50"
- Depth: 61 cm
- Top: Extendable in 5cm increments up to a maximum of 205 cm total height
- Includes: Allen wrench
- Made in Thailand
Proven quality from Meinl!
Questions about product
No questions have yet been asked about this article.
Your question about the article Meinl TMGS Gong Stand 32"
Your question will be forwarded directly to the department and answered as soon as possible.
|3 Year warranty|
|60 Day Money Back|
|Price Match Guarantee|
|Over 2.000.000 satisfied customers|