Multifunctional dolly for stage, studio, warehouses and festivals!
With the Sherpa Series, Stagecaptain offers an innovative dolly, which can be used on the stage or in the studio to transport amps, PA speakers, and drums. It can also be used in warehouses or for moving. Even hauling luggage and catering at festivals is made easy with this dolly!
Small storage size for maximum flexibility
The Stagecaptain Sherpa Dolly can handle any terrain with its wide, extra-large ball-bearing rubber wheels. With steerable and braked front wheels, navigation is a cinch - even around sharp corners. The two folding handles with two positions (55.5 cm and 85.5 cm) on the SCS-60 give you an extendable cargo area to make transporting loads of different sizes easy.
• Height: 77 cm
• Length (usable loading surface): 55.5 cm and 85.5 cm
• Width loading area: 32 cm
. • Width with wheels: 36 cm
• Dimensions folded (H x W x D): 68 cm x 36 x 20 cm
• Dimensions assembled (H x W x D): 94 cm x 36 cm x 77 cm
• Folded height: 22 cm
• Height assembled: 77 cm
• Front wheels (width x diameter): 2.5 cm x 10 cm (with ball bearings)
• Rear wheels (width x diameter): 4 cm x 16 cm (with ball bearings)
• Max. capacity: 100 kg
• Pipe diameter square tube: 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm
• Pipe diameter axis: about 1.5 cm
• Pipe diameter handles: about 2 cm
• Anti-slip tape on loading
• Foot-operated lock for loading
• 2-level locking handles
• Weight: 8.1 kg