Reliable load-bearing for storage, stage, relocation or gardening!
With the Carryboy dolly, Stagecaptain delivers a stable and strong cart that is versatile for all kinds of uses. Whether on the stage to transport heavy equipment, or backstage to transport the next load of beer, you can count on this dolly for safe transport with its large loading area and rubber tires. It will also keep your back from getting too sore.
Transports loads up to 200 kg
The CB-200 reliably transports loads up to 200 kg. With its loading shelf, which measures approx. 35.5 x 17.5 cm, the Carryboy is ideal for transporting parcels, stacks of boxes or large quantities of beverages.
Smooth running with 27-cm tires
The tires have a diameter of 27 cm to ensure maximum freedom of movement, even in narrow corridors and storage areas. It also has a minimal turning radius and smooth rolling. On smooth surfaces, On smooth bearing surfaces, rolling resistance can be greatly reduced by strong pumping. On uneven terrain like gravel and grass, accessibility can be improved with lower air pressure.
• Practical dolly for the transport of PA equipment, storage, moving or gardening
• Sturdy metal frame • Air tires with a diameter of approx. 27 cm
• Sturdy safety grips
• Generously sized loading surface with an area of approx. 35.5 x 17.5 cm
• Loadable up to 200 kg • Back-friendly transport
• Strong, powder coated steel frame
• Dimensions (L x W x H including handle) 118.5 cm x 55 cm x 45 cm
• Tube diameter: approx. 2.5 cm
• Weight: 11 kg