Strong multi-tool with pliers and quality anodization!
The compact Kirstein MT-150 multi-tool is perfect for roadies on stage, outdoor and camping activities and the urban jungle. Of course, it can also be used as a practical, compact tool for home use. With its anodized aluminum casing, it defies all odds and holds up under adverse conditions, so you will have your tool for years to come.
Extensive, Ultra-Compact Pocket Tool
Every scenario was thought through in the development of the MT-150. It offers a pocket knife, a needle-nose pliers, regular pliers, a wire cutter, bottle opener/mini screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, slotted screwdriver, box opener, a saw, awl/drill and a flat file.
Made of aluminum and stainless steel
Since it is made from 420 stainless steel and has an orange anodized aluminum housing, the MT-150 Pocket Tool holds up even under adverse conditions.
• Super-compact multi-tool with pliers
• Functions: knife, needle nose pliers, regular pliers, wire cutter, bottle opener / mini screwdriver (0.2 cm) Phillips screwdriver (0.3 cm), screwdriver (0.4 cm), box opener, saw, awl/drill/corkscrew, flat file (double-sided)
• Tools open outwards
• Tools made of rugged 420 stainless steel
• Orange anodized aluminum housing
• Length closed: ca. 7.2 cm
• Length open: ca. 11.0 cm
• Length of blade: ca. 3.8 cm
• Length of saw: ca. 3.8 cm
• Length of file: ca. 3.8 cm
• Weight: only 10.8 g
• Color: orange
• Incl. belt bag with 5.5 cm belt loop