The ideal bass guitar school for beginners - with all the video lessons on DVD!
In the instructional DVD Moritz Kinker explains the exercises step. In the first chapters the correct attitude of strum and gripping hand on the tuning of the instrument to the first simple finger exercises are discussed in understandable explanations. The following are learned first fretted tones and simple grooves in light exercises.
About the Author
* 1983 found at the end of the school year to electric bass and started the first band experiments. 3 years training at the vocational training college for music in Krumbach, majoring in electric bass and double bass. Played inter alia jun with Max Kinker, Max Greger., Eddie Taylor, Arturo Himmer Perez, Wolfgang Gleixner, Nina Michele band "wind," Dr. G Point & the Groove Injectors, etc.
- Performances in different music both at home and abroad (China tour, cruises on the AIDA, etc.)
- Orchestra at the National Theatre Swabia - backup musicians from different formations in the fields of rock, pop, jazz, rhythm & blues as a bass player, guitarist and singer
- Teachers for instrumental lessons (bass / double bass and guitar)
- Current projects: Jazz trio / quartet with "Max Kinker Band" LPC Party People Swing & Jazz Band
- Product number 11000317
- Colour -
A verification of the ratings has taken place as follows: Only customers who are registered in our online store and have actually purchased the product from us can submit a rating for the item in the customer account.
This rating has been translated automatically. Original language
Questions about product
No questions have yet been asked about this article.
|3 Year warranty|
|30 Day Money Back|
|Price Match Guarantee|
|Over 2.000.000 satisfied customers|
Our specialists will be happy to advise you.
|Tuesday||09:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:30 - 18:00|
Different opening times
|Friday||09:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:30 - 13:30|
|Monday||09:30 - 18:00|