60-Day Money Back Guarantee
It can happen to anyone
You were convinced that your instrument or equipment was the perfect choice for you. Then you realize that it is not quite right.
All of the products that you buy at Kirstein.de are covered by our 60-day money back guarantee from the time that your goods arrive to you – no ifs or buts.
Excluded from the 60-day money back guarantee are custom-made goods, goods sold by length, items subject to wear and tear (e.g. strings, reeds, cables) or articles excluded for hygiene reasons (in-ear headphones, harmonicas) or licensing reasons (software).
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us, and we will arrange a free return on purchases of 40 euros or more within Germany. We will give you a free shipping label for the return. On returns under 40 euros, the customer pays the return postage (3.90 euros if the item will be returned to us).
Conditions of the 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
1. The conditions for the 60-day money back guarantee (extended right of return) extend the 14-day return period. As a legally-entitled consumer, we give you the right to revoke your contract with us within 60 days in writing (e.g. letter, fax, email).
2. The 60-day period begins with the receipt of the goods, within such time that the return notice or item must be received.
3. The revocation must be sent to Musikhaus Kirstein GmbH, Bernbeurener Str 11, 86956 Schongau, Fax:. 08861/90 94 94-19, Email: email@example.com
4. Goods must be returned in their original packaging (provided that the goods were delivered in corresponding packaging), complete, unused (when products were purchased new) and undamaged. Warranty rights are not affected when the item is delivered in a damaged or defective state.
5. The extended contractual right of revocation does not apply to acoustic pianos.