Epiphone Electar 1939 Century - Ebony - Lap Steel Guitar
Das sagt Epiphone über die Electar 1939 Century Lap Steel:
Epiphone presents the Electar Inspired by "1939" Century Lap Steel Outfit, a one of a kind reissue of the Art Deco styled Hawaiian lap steel guitar originally designed by Herb Sunshine, Epiphone's legendary salesman, electronics developer, and a good friend of founder Epi Stathopoulo.
Herb Sunshine was one of Epi Stathopoulo's key employees at the "House of Stathopoulo" headquarters in New York and helped to inspire Epiphone to become the leading name in affordable professional instruments."
- Bluegrass Series
- Korpus: Mahagoni
- Hals: Mahagoni, Square Shape
- Griffbrett: Plexiglass
- Griffbrett-Design: Traditional "1939" Art Deco Replica
- Bünde: 28
- Mensur: 22,5" (572 mm)
- Sattel(breite): Aluminium (63,5 mm)
- Pickup: Epiphone 500B "Blade" Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Knöpfe: Vintage "Circus Tent"
- Bridge: Aluminium w/ Steel Cover
- Hardware: Nickel
- Mechaniken: "Deluxe" 3-in-line
- Farbe & Finish: Ebony, Gloss
- 1x Epiphone Electar 1939 Century Lap Steel
- 1x Epiphone Deluxe Gigbag