Epiphone Les Paul Custom PRO - Ebony - Lefthand Electric Guitar
Das sagt Epiphone über die Les Paul Custom PRO:
"The Les Paul Custom made its debut in 1954 after the initial success of the Les Paul Goldtop. Mr. Les Paul himself wanted to convey to audiences that the solid body electric guitar was not a fad but a superb and challenging instrument and that his signature axe, the Les Paul, was the king of all electric solid body guitars. So, Les requested a Les Paul with a custom color finish in solid black and solid white with gold hardware that would blend well with a tuxedo.
The result was the Les Paul Custom, or the “tuxedo” Les Paul, as it became known among fans. The Les Paul Custom quickly became one of the most recognized guitars in the world and Les himself used his Les Paul Custom in concert, on his weekly television show with wife Mary Ford and on his album covers, including his famous duet with pal Chet Atkins, Chester and Lester.
Now with Epiphone’s superior ProBucker™ humbucker pickups with coil-splitting along with the Custom’s classic gold hardware, fully bound body, neck and headstock, and pearloid inlays, we think you’ll agree that the Epiphone Les Paul Custom PRO is "dressed to kill.""
- Les Paul Series
- Lefthand Model
- Korpus: Mahagoni
- Decke: Maple Veneer (Ahorn)
- Top Binding: 5-ply Black & White
- Hals: Mahagoni
- Halsprofil: SlimTaper "D"
- Neck Joint: geleimt
- Griffbrett: n.a.
- Griffbrettradius: 12"
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Bünde: 22, medium jumbo
- Mensur: 24,75" (628 mm)
- Sattel(breite): GraphTech Nubone (42,6 mm)
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3 Humbucker
- Pickup Switch: 3-pos. Toggle
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone
- Neck Tone Poti w/ Push-Pull Phase Switch
- Bridge Volume Poti w/ Push-Pull Coil-Splitting
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic w/ Stopbar
- Tuner: Grover Rotomatics
- Hardware: Gold
- Pickguard: Multi-ply Black
- Knöpfe: Black Speed Knobs
- Farbe: Ebony
- Finish: Gloss
- 1x Epiphone Les Paul Custom PRO EB Lefthand
|Mensur||Standard 24.75/25.5 Zoll|
|inkl Gigbag / Koffer||Nein|